Believe in what we do...
Want to Support Black Professionals?
There are so many ways to support Black professionals. Become a sponsor, donate or volunteer. We want to hear from you today!
Volunteer With Us.
Volunteers are the roots of strong communities. Our volunteers are a passionate group of diverse talents.
Join the growing group of professionals who give their time and talents to help produce Black leaders.
Whether you’re a social media expert, thrive on interacting with people, or love sharing the life-changing work of creating diverse leaders, we have volunteer opportunities waiting for you!
To join our team as a volunteer, please fill out the form below telling us about yourself and what role you would like to support. We will contact you within a few days. Thank you!
Benefits of Becoming a Partner...
- Demonstrate that your organization cares about the community and the people who you serve, who live here, and who work for you.
- Be part of a network – By supporting and attending BMI’s events, you will get the chance to be part of building an inclusive community. A chance to meet diverse professionals, potential employees, and community leaders.
- Align your goals for corporate social responsibility with specific aspects of BMI’s work with the community.
- Be Visible – Engage with over 1,000 active participants of professionals and community-minded individuals.
- Recognition on the Black Mentorship Inc’s social media channels, website, and during specific events.
- We facilitate opportunities to meet and connect with diverse professionals
- Speaking Opportunities, Product/Service Placement, Diverse and Inclusive Talent Recruitment – Opportunity to share Job opportunities and connect with Black professionals.