A Mentorship Program for Black Entry and Mid-Career Level Professional!
BMI’s Propel Mentorship 2021-22 registration is now open until January 27th, 2022. If you are a Black professional in the entry or mid-career level and would like to apply, you can submit your application here:
BMI PROPEL MENTORSHIP SELECTION CRITERIA.
– Ability to commit to one year, minimum two hours monthly.
– Must be an entry level or mid career Black professional in Canada
– Must have technology to access program virtually
– Must be serious about building new career opportunities
– Must be willing and able to build new mentorship relationships