WHAT IS THE MOMSEMPOWERED Program?
Welcome to Black Mentorship Inc's (BMI) MomSempowered program! We understand that being a single mom can come with challenges, especially when faced with societal issues that hinder career growth and opportunities. That's why we are back with the MomSempowered program, a program designed to promote gender equality by empowering moms with the tools they need to succeed.
The MomSempowered program is designed to equip moms with the skills, resources, and connections they need to build resilience and advance their careers.
The MomSempowered program includes:
- Professional coaching and training: to help moms refine their skills and develop new ones
- Mentorship workshops: to provide guidance and support in navigating career challenges
- Round table discussions: to facilitate open and honest conversations about the unique experiences of single moms
- Networking opportunities: to help moms connect with other professionals
- One-on-one mentoring: to provide individualized support and guidance
- Career readiness support: to help moms prepare for job interviews, build resumes, and develop job search strategies
Are you a single mom living in Halton Region, if yes,
Join the MomSempowered program to gain support and explore the opportunities available to you.
At BMI, we are committed to supporting women in their personal and professional growth.
Become a MomSempowered Mentor :
Are you looking for a way to make a meaningful impact?
Become a mentor in our MomSempowered Program and change the life of a single mother. As an established professional, you can help promote gender equality by supporting single moms who have been impacted by societal issues.
This program recognizes the intersectionality of the issues faced by single moms and offers personalized mentoring. As a mentor, you will provide guidance, support and help these moms build the resilience they need to jumpstart or advance their personal and professional endeavors.
The MomSempowered mentoring program is open to women from racialized communities who are ready and committed to propel to the next level. By becoming a mentor, you help unlock the potential of these women and empower them to achieve their goals.
Join us to promote gender equality and empower women through mentorship.
You don’t have to be a mother or Black woman to help Propel Black Success!